Meridian Flow Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver
- Have you been suffering with pain, digestive disorders, allergies or skin conditions?
- Are you searching for natural, wholistic treatments for chronic illness?
- Do you struggle with depression or anxiety?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by daily life?
- Are you looking to improve your overall health?
New Hours – Monday 9 – 1, Tuesday 3 – 8, Saturday 10 – 2
At Meridian Flow Acupuncture our goal is to help you achieve optimal health through acupuncture and herbal medicine. Using a modern approach to the ancient practices of TCM we create personal health care treatments just for you! Whether you are looking for solutions to a chronic condition, treatment for pain or just needing to de-stress email or call 604.377.4067 to see how acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine can help you achieve your long term health and wellness goals. Learn more about Dr. Angela Foran by clicking here or peek inside the clinic – take the office tour or watch the welcome video below
For other available times please contact Dr. Angela Foran
Acupuncture and traditional Chinese have been used for over 2000 years to treat a multitude of conditions from the common cold to stroke, headaches to eczema. Acupuncture in a nutshell is the insertion of fine needles into specific points on the body to regulate Qi (energy) thereby enhancing the functioning of the body’s organ systems. Illness appears when the organ systems are out of balance and the flow of Qi is blocked, depleted or irregular.
Acupuncture restores the body to a state of health and well being by adjusting the body’s flow of Qi. Qi is energy and it is everywhere in our body, our food, air and water. At the most basic level we need Qi and we need it to flow smoothly. Some examples of how Qi works if our energy is blocked we may feel pain, if it is depleted we may feel tired, if it isn’t flowing smoothly we may feel irritable or scattered. Acupuncture taps into this flow of energy and regulates it. Other activities such as yoga, tai chi, qi gong even basic exercise such as running affects the flow of energy. Read more
Meridian Flow Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic
- is conveniently located in the Eastvan medical building across from
the Commercial Drive Skytrain station
- provides acupuncture, herbal remedies, cupping, moxibustion plus more
- provides treatment for common conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, skin conditions, allergies and asthma, digestive disorders, colds and flu, stress, chronic pain and immune disorders
- assesses each individual as an energetic whole taking into consideration the body, mind, spirit as well as environment, lifestyle and diet
- treatment is based on a detailed analysis of current symptoms plus an individual’s basic constitution, past medical history and family medical history
- continuous support is provided through all physical, emotional and spiritual changes that occur on the way to optimal health
- complementary therapies are included in the treatment cost to provide clients with the most complete care. Visit the complementary therapy page for a complete list and description